How Smoko Electronic Cigarettes Work
SMOKO PREMIUM ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES
SMOKO Premium Electronic Cigarettes are purposely designed to encourage simple, easy and effective usability with no more than two parts needed at one time. This simplicity is what makes SMOKO products so user-friendly, guaranteeing the upmost satisfaction for all SMOKO customers.
1) Remove all packaging
2) Grab the Rechargeable Battery (white bit) and a Cartridge (the smaller bit).
3) Screw these together
4) Inhale deep and slow for no more than three to five seconds. You’ll begin to notice something you have never felt before; the wonderful taste of your new journey with us here at SMOKO. It’s as simple as that!
HOW DOES THE SMOKO ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE WORK?
As you inhale a SMOKO Premium Electronic Cigarette, the liquid nicotine is pulled into the atomizer. The e-liquid is heated and turned into vapour which enables to user to experience the same effect as smoking a cigarette.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN TO CHARGE A SMOKO PREMIUM ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE?
When using your SMOKO, if there is no vapour coming out, check to see if the blue LED light at the end of the battery is flashing on and off. This means that it’s time for you to recharge your SMOKO. It’s super easy!
How to charge SMOKO Premium Electronic Cigarettes?
If you have purchased a Limited Edition Starter Pack with Designer Metal Case:
1) Unscrew the Rechargeable Battery from the Cartomizer
2) Screw the Rechargeable Battery into the USB Charger - be careful not to over-tighten
3) Insert into a USB Port on most electrical items including: SMOKO UK Mains Adaptor, laptop or home computer or X-Box or Playstation to name a few.
4) Do not charge the Battery for more than 2 hours.
5) PRESTO!!! You will now be ready to go. The average charge will last 15 to 25 cigarettes or 75 to 125 puffs.
If you have purchased one of our Premium Starter Packs, recharging your SMOKO is much easier!
1) Press the silver button on the top right hand side to open the PSP
2) Place the Battery that needs recharging in the first slot with the screw threads facing down
3) Gently close the lid
4) Press the smaller silver button on the bottom left hand side. The top LED light will turn GREEN and then RED if the Battery needs charging.
5) When the top light changes to GREEN, then your BATTERY is charged and ready to go!