Check out our smoking facts infographic
We all know that smoking is bad for you, but do you really know what affect it can have on your body?
We have created an infographic stressing the dangers of smoking, what happens when you finish your last cigarette and the lasting benefits living smoke-free can have on your life!
The shocking facts are:
- On average a person that smokes for 10+ years can lose around 557 days off of their lifetime.
- Smoking is the one of the most preventable causes of death in the UK causing 1 in 2 smokers to die from the health affects of smoking.
- Smoking just one pack of cigarettes a day will take 11 minutes away from your life – that’s is a shocking statistic.
- 9 out of 10 smokers started before they turned 18 years old
What happens when you quit smoking is:
- after 20 minutes, your heart rate and blood pressure returns to normal
- after 12 hours the level of Carbon Monoxide returns to normal
- after 72 hours your lungs start clearing out the build-up of tar, your energy levels begin to rise and breathing becomes easier
- after 1 to 9 weeks, the "smoker's norms" like the constant cough and shortness of breath become less pronounced. The tiny hairs that line your lungs begin to work normally again and start cleaning the lungs which helps to reduce the risk of infection
- after 3 to 9 months, your lung capacity increases by 10%
Some of the long term benefits of quitting smoking are:
- after 1 year the risk of getting coronary heart disease is half as high as a smoker
- after 5 years the risk of getting mouth, throat, esophagus and bladder cancer is half compared to a smoker. The risk of cervical cancer and stroke drops as well.
- after 10 years the risk of dying from lung cancer is halved. The risk of pancreatic and larynx cancer is also reduced dramatically
- after 15 years the risk of dying from heart disease is the same as someone who has never smoked before!
Staying smoke-free will have the following benefits to your life:
- More energy everyday
- Better physical performance
- More money in your bank account
- Brighter skin and less wrinkles
- Spending more time with the people you love and care about
- Improved general health and well-being
The UK Government has finally recognized the benefits of e-cigarettes! A recent article published by Public Health England states that "e-cigarettes are at least 95% less harmful than normal cigarettes".
So if you are still smoking and this information has made you question what your are currently doing, why not try a SMOKO Premium E-Cigarette? We are so sure you will love SMOKO, you can try a SMOKO E-Cigarette Starter Kit for FREE* (simply pay the UK Postage and Packaging) – CLICK HERE to get your E-Cigarette Starter Kit FREE!
We are so sure you will love SMOKO, you can try a SMOKO E-Cigarette Starter Kit for FREE* (simply pay the UK Postage and Packaging) – CLICK HERE to get your E-Cigarette Starter Kit FREE!
About SMOKO Premium E-Cigarettes
SMOKO Premium Electronic Cigarettes is the UK’s leading brand of e-cigarettes. Since starting over 4 years ago, SMOKO has helped prevent over 85,000,000 cigarettes being smoked and have helped our customers save over £32,500,000 in extra disposable income.
SMOKO E-Cigarettes contain only the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients that are all Made in the UK – whereas the majority of e-cigarette brands sold in grocery and convenience stores, petrol stations and on-line use Chinese-made ingredients.
SMOKO Electronic Cigarettes contain only 4 ingredients vs. the 4,000 chemicals and 50 known carcinogens found in traditional cigarettes.
SMOKO – Amazing flavour, realistic smoking sensation and quality you can trust.